Home Remedies To Control Low Blood Pressure
In today’s time, due to stress, pollution, food and very busy lifestyle, the problem of low and high blood pressure has become very common and most people have suffered from it. Symptoms of low blood pressure are such as – dizziness, feeling of weakness, tremor in the body, increased heart beat, headache, lethargy and cold hands and so on. By the way, to avoid high or low blood pressure, different types of medicines are easily available in the market, but today we ask you to take some home remedies to control low blood pressure. Talk about which you can control low blood pressure without any side effects.
Home Remedies To Control Low Blood Pressure :-
- Diet of low blood pressure patients should be very good and nutritious, because nutritious diet makes our body ready to fight various diseases.
- Garlic is considered to be very beneficial for low blood pressure patients, using it in their diet daily helps to ease the problem of low blood pressure.
- After eating food at night after boiling 2-3 dates in milk and drinking it daily, low blood pressure remains under control.
- People who have low blood pressure, first of all have problem of feeling dizzy and weak, salt solution is very beneficial to avoid this problem immediately.
- Mixing well, adding salt, roasted cumin powder and a little roasted asafoetida powder in a glass of buttermilk / whey daily in the morning and drinking it provides relief from low blood pressure.
- Mixing ground black pepper powder and salt in tomato juice and drinking is beneficial.
- To control low BP, beet juice and gooseberry and apple marmalade are considered very good.
- Whenever you suddenly feel dizzy due to BP, then lick a little honey mixed with amla juice and get relief immediately.
- Low blood pressure patients are required to walk barefoot on green grass, yoga, cycling, swimming, pranayama etc. are considered very essential and at the same time these people should also take a very nutritious diet.
Home Remedies To Control High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure has become a very common problem today and the main reason for high blood pressure is stress, obesity, irregular routine, anger etc. High blood pressure can affect anyone in time today, its symptoms are seen such as – dizziness, insomnia, increased heart beat, head heaviness, loss of appetite, restlessness etc. Today we will talk to you about some home remedies to control high blood pressure so that you can control high blood pressure easily without any side effects.
Home Remedies To Control High Blood Pressure :-
- Salt is one of the main ingredients for high blood pressure, so the patient with high blood pressure should reduce the amount of salt from the food.
- It is very beneficial for high blood pressure patients to walk on green grass on green grass everyday for about 15-20 minutes in the morning.
- Finely grind one bud of garlic and eat it daily in the morning, it is beneficial to control high blood pressure.
- Eating ripe papaya is also very beneficial for high blood pressure patients, you can eat papaya after eating it.
- To normalize high blood pressure, drinking one cup of tomato juice or carrot juice mixed with 1 teaspoon honey provides relief in high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure patient should consume more quantity of radish and chewing soft leaves of radish chew is also very beneficial.
- Eating gooseberry jam, gooseberry chutney, amla powder, etc. benefits in high blood pressure.
- Bitter gourd and drumstick pods are very beneficial for high blood pressure patient, so definitely include these two vegetables in your daily diet.
- If there is a problem of high blood pressure, taking one spoon of Triphala powder with warm water before going to bed at night is beneficial.
- High blood pressure patients get relief from high blood pressure by grinding 4 basil leaves and 2 neem leaves with some water and drinking it on an empty stomach for about 1 week daily.