Home Remedies For Thyroid Problem
Thyroid problems have become very common nowadays. Earlier it was believed that thyroid problems used to occur at the age of more than 40 but nowadays due to stress, diet and ways of living, you can treat this disease in any age group. I can see, it is of two types –
1. Hypothyroidism :- It increases weight and reduces hunger, swollen hands and feet and always feels lethargy and cold.
2. Hyperthyroidism :- In this, the weight of the patient decreases and he feels hungry again and again.
The problem of thyroid is found in most women, a body called thyroid is found in our body in which thyroxine secretes hormone, this hormone is faced with more or less quantity. Today we will talk to you about home remedies to prevent thyroid problem.
Home Remedies For Thyroid Problem
- Thyroid patients should eat more iodized food such as onions, garlic, barley, pineapple, strawberries, etc., so that iodine can be found in plenty.
- Coconut water is very beneficial in reducing thyroid problems.
- With the help of yoga, one can get rid of thyroid problem, Bhujangasana, Nadisodhan, Matsyasana, Sarvangasana and Brihadra etc. should be done for thyroid.
- Thyroid patients should stop using rice, maida, chilli-spices, khatai, sour cream, egg, more salt and rock salt should be used instead of plain salt.
- Thyroid patient should not consume fried-roasted things, sugar, tea, coffee, alcohol etc.
- People with thyroid problems should use yogurt and milk more and more as milk and yogurt are rich in calcium, minerals and vitamins.
- Thyroid problem can also be reduced to a great extent by consuming walnuts and almonds.
- In thyroid patients, the intake of soyabean, junk / fast food, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, radish etc. should be completely stopped.
- Thyroid patients must include cheese, green chillies, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, carrots etc. in their daily diet.
- To overcome the problem of thyroid, coconut oil should be used in cooking and drink plenty of water daily.
Home Remedies For Anemia Problem
Lack of blood in the body depends mainly on what nutrients you are adding to your daily diet, there are two types of blood cells in our body-
1. White Blood Cells
2. Red Blood Cells
Lack of Red Blood Cells in our body causes a deficiency of hemoglobin in our body and causes problem of anemia, due to lack of hemoglobin, iron deficiency in the blood is believed to be anemia today. It is a common problem and women are usually seen suffering more from this disease. In the body of anemia, along with iron, there is also deficiency of other elements like vitamin B, folic acid, vitamin C and fiber etc.
We can overcome the lack of blood in the body very easily by making many home remedies and changes in our food, so let us take measures and home remedies to remove anemia at home today (Home Remedies For Anemia).
Home Remedies For Anemia :-
- Beetroot is considered to be a very effective and beneficial vegetable for curing anemia, beetroot is found in plenty of iron which activates blood cells so that’s why anemia patients get beetroot in their daily diet. Must be included in some form like- juice, vegetable, raita or salad etc.
- To remove anemia, mix one lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of water and drink it daily, it reduces blood loss slowly.
- Patients with anemia must include dry fruits in their daily diet as the level of iron in the body increases rapidly due to dry fruits. Walnuts and pistachios are very good dry fruits for anemia, due to which the body gets plenty of iron.
- To remove the deficiency of blood, mix garlic and salt and make sauce and eat it daily, the deficiency of hemoglobin is removed.
- Reduce your intake of tea and coffee in case of anemia, as caffeine starts to cause iron deficiency.
- Maize and peanuts are very tasty to eat as well as very beneficial in terms of health, they are very beneficial for patients with anemia.
- To overcome the problem of anemia, by eating one apple and ten dates on an empty stomach daily, this problem can be overcome very easily.
- Lack of anemia can be overcome after eating a little jaggery after eating daily food.
- Drinking mango pulp with 1 glass of milk during mango season increases blood levels.
- Consumption of spinach is a very good option to increase the level of iron, due to its intake, iron, calcium, vitamin A, B, C, E, fiber etc. are also replenished in the body. You should include spinach in your deli diet in different ways like soup, salad, vegetable, paratha, chapati.