Home Remedies For Common Cold & Cough
We have to go through this problem as soon as the winter season starts. Pain in the throat, difficulty in swallowing anything and sometimes we have a lot of difficulty in breathing. All this trouble is caused due to cold and sore throat. We take medicines from the doctor in this problem, but this problem is not cured so soon.
Home remedies are very useful in this situation. So come, let us know about the home remedies to cure sore throat and cold.
Home Remedies For Common Cold & Cough :-
- Chewing whole fennel provides great relief in sore throat.
- Mixing half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in warm milk and drinking it before bedtime also provides relief from cold and sore throat.
- If there is a sore throat or cough, mixing honey in ginger with ginger is very beneficial.
- Add a teaspoon of cumin and a small piece of ginger to a glass of boiling water and let it boil for 4-5 minutes. Then cool it down. Now drink lukewarm twice a day. There will be relief in both sore throat and cold.
- Put two drops of mustard oil in both nostrils continuously for five days while sleeping at night, then the cough-cold will be completely right.
- Gargling by adding salt to lukewarm water provides instant relief in sore throat.
- Drinking black pepper and cloves in ginger tea is also very beneficial in sore throat.
- Drinking honey mixed with lukewarm water provides great relief in sore throat.
- Boil leaves of basil in water and filter it and drink, it ends throat soreness.
- Whenever there is thirst in case of a cold or sore throat, drink lukewarm water.