Benifits Of Triphala
Triphala means three fruits, in the preparation of Triphala Churna, it is made by grinding equal quantity of the seeds of Harad, Bahera and Amla. By the way, Triphala powder can be found very easily in the market even today. It is considered very beneficial powder for stomach problems. There is no possibility of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, eye diseases, obesity etc. in the people who take Triphala powder, but should take Triphala powder only after taking the advice of the doctor, then let us today I will talk about the benefits of Triphala.
How To Make Triphala Powder At Home :-
Take dried desi gooseberry, big myrabalan chebulie and behrea and remove the kernels. Mix equal quantity of the three ingredients and grind them finely and filter them with a cloth and fill them in a glass bottle.
Benifits Of Triphala :-
- Mixing the powder of Triphala in lukewarm water and adding honey in the form of decoction, reduces obesity.
- Wound with Triphala decoction heals the wound quickly and there is no possibility of infection also.
- Triphala powder helps in fighting diseases by increasing the immunity of our body.
- Taking Triphala powder with lukewarm water before going to bed at night does not cause constipation in the stomach and digestion is also good.
- Make a powder by grinding equal quantity of Triphala, Cumin, Peepal, Pepper and keep it, then eating half a teaspoon of this powdered powder with honey in the morning and evening provides a lot of acidity.
- To treat diabetes, decoction of Triphala should be drunk daily. This cures diabetes within a few days.
- To reduce obesity, taking 10 grams of Triphala powder with honey 2 times a day is beneficial.
- To relieve joint pain, drinking giloe juice and triphala juice mixed with half a cup of water and drinking it after a meal in the morning and evening is beneficial.
- Taking one spoon of Triphala powder with water at bedtime clears the blood and all skin related diseases are also cured.
- Eating Mishri and Triphala mixed with ghee ends all head diseases and cures headaches.
Benefits Of Almonds
Almonds are very beneficial for our health, because almonds are the biggest source of vitamin E, which is very good for the skin as well as the heart. Almond contains protein, vitamin D, copper, potassium, calcium, magnesium and fiber. Many people believe that almonds can be eaten only in winter, but it’s not, We can eat almonds in every season, so today we will talk about the benefits of almonds.
Benefits Of Almonds :-
- The almond kernel should be soaked in water at night and peeled off in the morning and eaten. It is very beneficial for the children studying.
- Diabetic patients can also consume almonds, it helps in controlling sugar level, but keep in mind that diabetics should eat only 3-4 almonds daily.
- Copper is found in almonds, so it removes the deficiency of red particles in the blood when eaten with peels.
- Almonds are found in nutrients like magnesium, copper and riboflavin, which provide more energy to the body. Almonds fit the mind as well as the body.
- Almond enhances the complexion of the face and works to soften the skin.
- Eating 5-8 kernels of almonds daily reduces the problem of hair fall.
- Soak the almonds in water for 5-6 hours at night and then peel them in the morning and grind the white kernel and dissolve it in milk and drink, it stimulates the mind, strengthens the nerves. And this is the best way to eat almonds.
- The calcium and vitamin D present in almonds make bones. Almonds are very beneficial for everyone from children to the elderly.
- Often the eyes become weak due to continuous work or lack of nutrition in the body. Consuming almonds is also very good for the eyes.
- Almond is very beneficial for pregnant women because almond contains folic acid due to which there is no lack of blood in the mother-child.