Benefits Of Papaya
Papaya is delicious as well as very beneficial for our health. It contains a lot of vitamin A, calcium, carotene, phosphorus, potassium, iron, carbohydrates and protein. Apart from this, a digestive element called pepsin is found in papaya, which helps in digesting food by keeping our digestion good. Similarly, we have many benefits from papaya, so today we will talk about the benefits of papaya.
Benefits Of Papaya :-
- Papaya is also rich in Vitamin A. Therefore it is considered very good for eyes and skin. This not only improves eyesight, but also keeps the skin healthy and shiny.
- Grinding a spoonful of papaya seeds in water and drinking it with half a cup of water kills stomach worms.
- Applying papaya milk on ringworm is very beneficial.
- Papaya is also rich in calcium. Therefore, it works to strengthen the bones of the body.
- Papaya is as much beneficial for health as it is for face. Applying the pulp of ripe papaya on the face gives relief from the problem of pimples and pimples. It also ends skin dryness.
- Papaya is very beneficial for heart patients and diabetes patients. It is rich in fiber. It helps in reducing high cholesterol level.
- If you are troubled by acne, apply pulp of raw papaya mixed with honey and when it dries, wash the face with lukewarm water. After that massage the face with peanut oil with a light hand. Doing this daily for a month will be of great benefit.
- Sour bursts are stopped by papaya juice.
- The use of papaya gives relief from pain and cancer like diseases of the arthritis, although the disease cannot be eradicated from it, but it relieves the pain and other problems caused by these diseases.
- Papaya is not less than any medicine for people who have a lot of constipation.
Benefits Of Walnut
Walnuts are very beneficial for our health, they are high in fiber, vitamin B, magnesium and anti-oxidants. Walnuts are also a very good source of protein and walnuts are considered very good for the brain because vitamin E is found in excess in it, so today we will talk about the benefits of walnuts.
Benefits Of Walnut :-
- Walnuts have the most vitamin E and protein, more protein than other things, so if you are a vegetarian, make it a habit to eat daily.
- Walnuts are also very beneficial for the teeth, so dentists also recommend eating them.
- Walnut also corrects cancer in a natural way because it contains anti-oxidant which prevents cancer cells from forming and it also prevents tumors from forming in addition to cancer.
- If the child has worms in the stomach, feed him a nut kernel daily, it will kill all the worms.
- Walnuts are very beneficial in getting good sleep because walnuts produce a hormone which helps in getting good and deep sleep.
- Eating 4-5 walnuts daily reduces weight very easily.
- Walnuts also aid in digestion.