Benefits of Olive Oil
Olive oil is a very beneficial oil in which a lot of nutritious elements like- mono saturated fat, iron, vitamin E, anti oxidant and many other beneficial elements are found in plenty. We also use olive oil in food and some people use olive oil for medicine, however, we use olive oil in different ways like home remedies, beauty tips, health tips, etc. Today, we will talk to you about the benefits of olive oil, so that you too can take advantage of this information yourself and share it to as many people as possible.
Advantages of Olive Oil :-
- Olive oil is also very beneficial for diabetic patients, because olive oil contains more sugar controlling elements.
- You can overcome the problem of skin tanning very easily with the help of olive oil, massaging tan oil daily with olive oil for sun tanning will cure tan skin slowly.
- If your hair is dry and lifeless, then massaging your hair with olive oil about 1-2 hours before washing will make your hair soft, silky and thick.
- To remove the problem of dark circles, by massaging the eyes with light hands at bedtime every night, dark circles are cured.
- Our body skin starts getting dry as soon as the winter season starts, then the easiest way to avoid dry skin is to apply olive oil on your entire body after bathing with lukewarm water during the winter days, so that your skin is perfect all day long. Will remain soft.
- Olive oil is also very beneficial for weight loss, if you really want to lose weight, then you must use olive oil, using olive oil in food reduces appetite and sweet. Does not even feel like eating, due to which your weight starts decreasing by itself.
- After becoming a mother, stretch marks come on the stomach and waist of the ladies, olive oil also relieves you from this problem, for this you only have 20-25 days in the morning and evening with a gentle hand massage with olive oil. You will see the effect.
- If you have problems with dark skin and black elbows, then mix sugar in olive oil and scrub it daily for 5 minutes, this will help you soon.
- By adding olive oil in lemon juice and massaging the face thrice a week, wrinkles can be relieved.
Benefits Of Saffron
Saffron is a very useful material that we use in many different ways like home remedies, beauty tips, coloring and flavoring in different types of dishes. Saffron has a very strong aroma which adds a very good flavor to the sweet dishes, Saffron is also considered to be very good for the skin, so today we will talk about the benefits of saffron.
Advantages of Saffron :-
- If the winter of the child is not ending for a long time, then applying a paste of saffron, nutmeg and cloves on the nose, forehead, chest and back of the child is very beneficial.
- Saffron is also considered to be very good for the eyes, to increase the light of the eyes, by grinding saffron in rose water and mixing 1-2 drops daily in both eyes, the eyesight slowly increases.
- Make a paste by grinding saffron and sandalwood and apply this paste on the forehead to relieve headaches.
- Saffron is also called a skin whitening agent, it is considered to be very good in the skin and saffron is used in making face packs, adding a little saffron in mild lukewarm milk to improve the face tone The inner glow starts coming in and the color of people with dark complexions starts getting fair.
- Many people have problems in falling asleep at night, to avoid this, drinking a glass of saffron before going to bed at night removes the problem of sleeplessness.
- The problem of nose bleeding becomes a very common problem during summer, which causes a lot of people to suffer, after applying sandal paste with sandalwood paste on forehead and nose for a while. I will stop bleeding from my nose.
- Dissolving saffron in hot and cold milk is considered to be very good in winter days, saffron is considered beneficial for digestion, its daily use also reduces constipation problems.