Benefits Of Mint Leaves
Mint Leaves is a green green plant that can be grown easily in any moist place or pot. Peppermint is found in high amounts of vitamin A & C, minerals, magnesium, calcium, iron, copper, potassium and potassium, so it is important for our health Is very beneficial.
We can make different types of delicious dishes like mint, chutney, raita, parantha etc. and we use mint as medicines and home remedies, so today we will get the benefits of mint.
Benefits Of Mint Leaves :-
- In the case of hemorrhage, mixing onion and mint juice in the nose and giving it to the nose very quickly gives relief to the patients.
- Mixing equal quantity of mint, onion juice, lemon juice and giving it to the patient is beneficial.
- Applying the juice of mint leaves on a wound or on the bite of poisonous insects provides great relief and reduces irritation.
- Applying ground paste of mint leaves on the face provides relief in boils, pimples and pimples caused by heat. You can also use mint leaves after drying them and making them powder.
- After getting fever, boil 8-9 leaves of mint in water and add some sugar and drink it like hot tea, by doing this, the fever gets relief.
- When the smell of the mouth smells, rinse the mint juice mixed with water, it removes the smell of the mouth and also helps to feel the coolness in the mouth.
- Peppermint acts as an antibiotic, in case of malarial fever, drinking one cup of lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of peppermint juice and black salt mixed with half a cup of water provides great relief in malaria fever.
- If there is a problem of ulceration in the mouth, soaking cotton swabs in mint juice and applying it on the blister gives a lot of relief in the blisters and they heal quickly.
- Sometimes we suddenly start getting hiccups, so whenever you have a hiccup problem, chewing 4-5 leaves of mint and sucking it provides instant relief in hiccups.
- Taking a decoction mixed with peppermint, black pepper, large cardamom, salt and a little bit of jaggery is beneficial in the condition of cold, cold and cough.
Benefits Of Watermelon
Watermelon is a very tasty and beneficial fruit found in the summer season, which is rich in vitamins A, B, C, iron, magnesium, antioxidants and potassium. Due to lack of water in our body mostly in the summer season, watermelon cools by meeting the lack of water in the body, because water is found in plenty (92%) in watermelon, so let us take advantage of watermelon today.
Benefits Of Watermelon :-
- Vitamin A is found in watermelon. All eyes diseases occur due to lack of vitamin A. Therefore watermelon is a very useful fruit for eye disease.
- Drinking watermelon juice after dinner at night, the food is digested quickly and sleep is also good.
- Consuming watermelon is very beneficial for polio patients, as it increases blood and also cleanses it.
- Eating black salt and black pepper on a piece of watermelon stops eating belching.
- Watermelon is very beneficial for those people who are more stressed. Eating watermelon keeps the mind calm and happy. People who get more angry, eating watermelon helps them to reduce their anger a lot.
- For headache, drinking half a glass of watermelon juice mixed with sugar candy will give instant relief to the headache.
- By drinking cold watermelon juice daily in the summer, the body gets cold and glow on the face.
- Drinking watermelon juice reduces the risk of heat stroke in summer.
- Watermelon is also very helpful in reducing obesity. Because it does not contain fat.
- Vitamin C found in watermelon strengthens our body’s immune system, which helps us in fighting diseases.