Benefits Of Basil
The Basil (Tulsi) plant is considered very sacred and auspicious and the Tulsi plant has a very religious significance in Hinduism. The Tulsi plant is not only worshiped but also has more medicinal value as Tulsi leaves, manjari etc. are used in many home remedies. Tulsi plant has two types –
1. Shyama Tulsi – The leaves of this type of Tulsi plant are black and Shyama Tulsi plant is considered more auspicious for worship.
2. Rama Tulsi – Leaves of Rama Tulsi plant are green, and this type of Tulsi plant is found in most homes, so let us talk to you today about the medicinal properties of Tulsi and its benefits. Will do.
Benefits Of Basil/Tulsi :-
- Make a powder by grinding soft leaves of neem and basil leaves in case of smallpox problem and mix this powder with honey or sugar candy and give it to the patient of smallpox in the morning, this will reduce the burning sensation of smallpox and also dry slowly.
- If there is a problem in ear pain, heat the juice of basil leaves lightly and mix a little camphor and put 2-3 drops in the ear, it ends ear pain.
- Mixing equal quantity of juice of basil leaves and lemon juice, applying on the ringworm 2-3 times a day, cures ringworm and skin diseases like itching, pimples, stains, pimples etc. are also cured by its use.
- To normalize high blood pressure, grind 4-5 basil leaves, 2-3 soft neem leaves with some water and eat on an empty stomach daily for about 5-7 days, to control high blood pressure.
- To increase the radiance of the face and to eliminate facial wrinkles, pimples, grind basil leaves and boil, the face will start to glow naturally.
- Mixing the juice of basil leaves with water and rinse it with warm heat, all the diseases of teeth like- tooth pain, bleeding from gums are eliminated.
- On the problem of headache, eating honey mixed with basil juice on an empty stomach daily in the morning provides relief in headache and migraine problem.
- Eating basil leaves on fire, eating with salt cures cough and sitting throat.
Benefits Of Cabbage
Cabbage is also called Patta Ghobi in Hindi, it is a very beneficial vegetable because it contains nutritious elements like vitamin, potassium, sulfur, iron etc. in plenty. We use cabbage in many ways for example, salads, vegetables, parathas, pickles, etc., it is tasty to eat as well as a very beneficial vegetable for our health, so today we will also talk about the benefits of cabbage.
Benefits Of Cabbage :-
- Digestive activity is good by eating cabbage as raw salad and you will never have constipation problem.
- Cabbage contains elements that enhance immunity, which gives our body strength to fight against various diseases.
- Cabbage contains a lot of Vitamin C and B which increases the Vitamin B Metabolism Rate and Vitamin C reduces obesity, so if you want to lose weight, then Cabbage should be consumed in more quantity.
- There are many elements found in cabbage that help to prevent cancer cells and prevent cancer from occurring.
- Eating cabbage is beneficial in joint pain, teeth diseases, jaundice and brain weakness.
- There is a lot of vitamin K in the cabbage, which helps to get rid of the problem of Almizer, so the cabbage must be included in your diet.
- Cabbage is also very beneficial for patients with diabetes.
- Consumption of cabbage is also considered very good for the eyes because a lot of vitamin A is found in it.